Why it is every Monday the same thing happens, I can’t decide on what to wear. It’s not that I don’t have anything to wear if anything I have too much to decide from. I am often tempted to take the Steve Jobs approach to getting dressed. That has a wardrobe full of the same identical outfits so that I don’t have to spend time thinking about what to wear.
The downside to that is that it’s almost like that you start your day numb and just going through the motions and not really express your mood for the day. I find that the outfit that put on in the morning can really set how you feel for the rest of the day.
Everyone has those outfits that when you wear them you feel more confident, self-assured and feel that you deal with whatever is going to happen that day.
So no matter how frustrating it gets I will keep thinking about am going to wear.
Handy tips to stop that naked feeling:
- Organise your wardrobe into work, casual and going out.
- Put outfits together and then hang them up.
- Take pictures of outfits that you feel good in as this will make it easier.
- You the create a picture journal that can be kept on the door of the wardrobe for easy reference.
- You should try to edit your wardrobe every 3 months.
below are just a few examples of how to organise your wardrobe.